Floriculture Consultancy 4U offers a unique package of comprehensive services that will support Floriculture, Cut Greens, Pot Plants (Foliage & Flowering House Plants) businesses. These services include:
- Pre Investment concerning new projects.
- Cluster Development in existing projects
- Improvement for low-yielding crops.
- Adoption of new agricultural technologies (greenhouse structures, covering materials, heating, ventilation & cooling systems etc.)
- Crop cultivation, resolving problems, with the right treatments, new growing methods, watering, fertilization, harvest and post- harvest management.
- Diagnosis of pests diseases and controlling them.
- Selecting old and new varieties that suit your conditions and needs.
- Improvement of plants propagation process (seeds; cuttings etc.).
- Hydroponics. How to produce hydroponics pots for indoor purposes
- Promoting production and marketing of high quality floriculture products to selected markets for both domestic and export markets.
- Preparing economic analysis.
- Research and analysis of horticultural data.
- Research report preparation.
- Suggesting more efficient management techniques.
- Training growers and their staff.
- Implementation supervision.
- Cultivation of cut flowers in greenhouses.
- Cultivation of cut flowers in open fields.
- Cultivation of cut greens in net houses
- Cultivation of pot plants (flowering and foliage house plants) in greenhouses and net houses.
- Establishing Center for Research Development and Implementation of new technology.
- Floriculture - Greenhouse Production and Operations Management Course during 7 days.
Floriculture services delivery
floriculture consultancy services can be delivered
in different ways and in different combinations according to your needs:
for firms wishing to upgrade their know-how or for new projects with less
experienced staff. The course is
based on the principle of: "DOs AND
DON'Ts in Floriculture".
This course is designed to provide growers
with effective working knowledge, principles and practices that are essential
for successful greenhouse design, operation and management. It can be given
either intensively or spread out if combined with hands-on supervision. The
modular structure of the course allows for the selection of particular topics
and appropriate adjustment of course length.
by step training
in the field. Consultation covers all important issues for achieving
effective growth and higher profitability.
for the detection of problems and defining objectives for the next
Evaluations of the implementation of the
objectives by a special follow-up and evaluation team. This team will
record the achievements of implementations on a monthly basis and then
discuss the problems with the implementation team and myself.
special emphasis is placed on implementation reports i.e. the execution of
the activities planned at the beginning of the year, their results etc.
Need floriculture services?
Contact us and get the exact information you need