Indoor plants industry
Indoor plants are called in various names such as: House Plants and Pot Plants with Greens Foliage Plants or Flowering Plants.
Indoor Plants will usually grow in offices and homes for decorative value and health purposes .They produce oxygen that provide clean air for a purer indoor environment.
This market is one of the largest horticultural or floricultural industries in many countries in scope and volume.
Growing mistakes made by professional growers
- Growing suitable and unsuitable plants in the same greenhouse.
- Choosing an unsuitable growing media.
- Overwater or under water plants.
- Nutritional deficiency or over fertilizing.
- Crowd plants (spacing).
- Not knowing enough how to Identify pest and disease problems.
- Using the wrong chemical concerning the identified problem.
- Using unsuitable cultivars in wrong environmental conditions.
- Hiring non professional workers.
Tips to Growing Indoor plants
There are some important factors to consider and monitor when growing your indoor plants.
- Provide an appropriate growing environment.
- Use quality seeds and cuttings.
- Use a quality growing media.
- Do not over water.
- Do not over fertilize.
- Learn to identify diseases and pests.
- To control problems use properly updated chemicals.
- Make sure that your staff is highly trained.
- Learn properly the propagating systems of indoor plants.
While you are learning and become more experienced, you will discover that it will take more time and money especially if you do it by yourself.
Floriculture Consultancy 4U is dedicated to assist growers in their successful growth in achieving high quality with less expenses, risks and any chance of failure.
Would you like to learn more? All you need to do is contact Floriculture Consultancy 4U