Floriculture is a branch of Horticulture concerned with growing and marketing flowers and ornamental potted plants for the consumer.
Floricultural Consultancy offer knowledge and expertise to experienced and inexperienced growers.
Floricultural Consultancy includes
- Developing action plans to achieve growers’ desired goals
- Offering advice and training to a wide range of flower and Indoor Plant growers
- Formulation and implementation of cultivation and production plans in greenhouse projects
- Tuning of greenhouse techniques for local growing needs.
- Checking if they are getting maximum yields from all areas of each field or greenhouse
- Checking that they are using the most advanced technologies to gather critical data about their farms
- Inspecting if they are using crop inputs in the most cost-effective and efficient manner
- Clarifying if they are comfortable with the size of their business
How can a Floriculture Consultant assist you to achieve your goals?
As a professional grower you will receive answers for a number of significant issues.
- The right crops to cultivate according to your area and climate
- The crops that need to grow in greenhouse or in shade house
- Name of the reputable worldwide breeders who can supply new varieties for a wide range of cut flowers, cut foliages, flowering pot plants and foliage pot plants
- The cultivation of a diverse variety of crops
- Supplying the best environmental weather control for the greenhouse
- Proper usage properly of growing media
- Watering. Irrigation systems and the ways to operate them accurately according to the growth stage of the plants
- Usage of highly effective and top quality fertilizer, tools and equipments
- Plant Protection. Identifying pests and diseases and ways to control them
- Implementation of advanced methodology and latest techniques
- Propagation. Ways to propagate part of the cut flowers
- Post harvest. Harvest and post harvest life of flowers that need the attention of growers and buyers
- Complete training for growers and their staff in the field
- Will teach a floriculture course to professional growers and new potential growers with new projects. The suggested course includes various subjects which will be based on the principle of: "DO AND DON'T DO". This course is delivered over a period of 8 days
Floriculture Consultancy 4U is a floriculture consultant company that is highly talented and will try to provide all the necessary information to their clients. You can be offered consultancy for floriculture crops for greenhouse cultivation or in open field.
We can assist you with experienced answers and solutions for your farm needs and development. You will have the advantage of one-on-one exclusive attention.
The bottom line is that you will be shown how you can increase the profitability of your firm.
For more details regarding the Floricultural Consultancy contact us